Want $1,000 for college? Insight Pest Solutions can make that happen.
College is an exciting time in the life of students, as many begin the transition into adulthood. While in college and even before reaching that point, however, there are many obstacles and distractions that students need to work through to be successful, and at Insight Pest Solutions we understand just how much those things can bug you, as well as how important it is to overcome them.
If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2019 and want to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover expenses, consider entering the Insight Pest Solutions scholarship contest. Insight Pest will award a $1,000 college scholarship to a highly motivated student who can thoughtfully respond to the prompt below in 700 words or less.
At Insight Pest Solutions, we understand that everyone has their own distractions and obstacles that can get in the way of them achieving their best results or performance. In 700 words or less describe a distraction or obstacle that has gotten in the way of your academic progress and what you did to overcome it.
How to Enter:
- Answer the prompt above in 700 words or less, following all instructions in the prompt.
- The file name on your response to the prompt should be your full name and date of birth. (Example: John-Doe-12-20-1999.docx)
- Email the word document as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with your response. Use the subject line: 2019 Insight Pest Solutions Scholarship
- Submission must be received by midnight on October 7th, 2019.
Here’s How You Win:
- Send in your response to email@example.com by midnight on October 7th, 2019. Make sure to follow all of the instructions provided in the prompt.
- We will select a winner on October 10th, 2019 and notify you. (It’s subjective; we’re going to pick our favorite response.)
- We will email the winner to confirm mailing address, and send a check, or Visa gift card in the mail for $1000.
- The winner will be announced in a feature on our company blog.
To Be Eligible:
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
- You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 24.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- Any and all content may be used in future Insight Pest Solutions marketing.
Posted in: Uncategorized