Want $1,000 for college? Insight Pest Solutions can make that happen.
College is a time for big changes in many students’ lives. It can be intimidating to live on your own, meet lots of new people, and make more decisions on your own. At Insight Pest Solutions, we understand that some of these transitions are frightening to students and many people work hard to overcome them.
If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2018 and want to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover expenses, consider entering the Insight Pest Solutions scholarship contest. Insight Pest will award a $1,000 college scholarship to a highly motivated student who can thoughtfully respond to the prompt below in 700 words or less.
At Insight Pest Solutions, we understand that there are scary things in the world. As a pest control company, it’s our job everyday to get rid of some of them. But beyond bugs, we know that college can be intimidating to students for a variety of reasons. In 700 words or less, tell us about a fear you have that relates to your college or school experience. Then, explain the steps you took or are currently taking to overcome that fear.
How to Enter:
- Answer the prompt above in 700 words or less, following all instructions in the prompt.
- The file name on your response to the prompt should be your full name and date of birth. (Example: John-Doe-12-20-1998.docx)
- Email the word document as an attachment to email@example.com with your response. Use the subject line: 2018 Insight Pest Solutions Scholarship
- Submission must be received by midnight on September 5th, 2018.
Here’s How You Win:
- Send in your response to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on September 5th, 2018. Make sure to follow all of the instructions provided in the prompt.
- We will select a winner on September 7th, 2018 and notify you. (It’s subjective; we’re going to pick our favorite response.)
- We will email the winner to confirm mailing address, and send a check, or Visa gift card in the mail for $1000.
- The winner will be announced in a feature on our company blog.
To Be Eligible:
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college.
- You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 24.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- Any and all content may be used in future Insight Pest Solutions marketing.
Posted in: Uncategorized